Friday, March 13, 2009

Can the iPhone be used as a camera?

Ah... Yes. But, you must remember its limitations. Try photographing things that fall within the exposure and focus ranges of this camera's humble little sensor and lens. Think in terms of limitation not "wow, if I only had my other camera...". I find that a great deal of the wonder of photography comes by depending on your own ingenuity, instead of the equipment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a gadget freak. I have bought more cameras than I care to admit, and I still have more yet to buy, but every now and then I find it exciting to work with a limited tool. Besides the iPhone is usually with me.

Now, with all this said, every so often I am going to talk about iPhone camera stuff., like apps and accessories, and show you an iPhoto like this one of the flower. At the same time, I would like to know what you think and tell us of your adventures iPhotoing.